View Single Post
Old
03-30-2011, 08:53 PM
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTheCap View Post
The Sabres took a page out of our book and played exactly how we did against the Bruins. It happens sometimes.

I don't think there was a lack of effort, just a lot of stupid plays. Boyle and EC were like Tweedledee and Tweedledum out there. Lots of players getting too cute trying to pass the puck when there was no play to be made. Every few weeks the Rangers have a game like this where their mental mistakes will cost them. They just aren't a very smart team.

And the trolling is getting so out of hand that I'm debating whether or not I want to come back here tomorrow for the Isles game. I've grown accustomed to the types who only appear when the Rangers lose and appear to take glee in every loss. But a Norwegian fan upset about his precious MZA being scratched so he hopes the Rangers lose? I understand many Norwegian fans are rooting for the Rangers solely because of Zuccarello, but that's insulting to all Rangers fans who have grown up rooting for this team. We cheer for the sweater, and no individual is above the team.

I think the lineup Torts puts out tomorrow needs to be his playoff lineup. I like MZA but without the shootout I think he or EC need to sit for the season unless an injury happens.

GWOW is offline   Reply With Quote