View Single Post
Old
10-13-2003, 03:12 PM
majicpixie

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to majicpixie Send a message via AIM to majicpixie Send a message via MSN to majicpixie
Quote:
Originally Posted by #37-#93-#27
How did Tjutin and Moore do? (I know their stats but what's your impression)

On opening night, I thought some of the guys started out a little slow at first. Bridgeport was leading 2-0 the first two periods, but the third was action packed. I thought both Moore and Tjutin played well and aggressively. That first goal by Tjutin was a great play. After Moore scored, I thought for sure the Pack would've won until Jeff Hamilton got the puck passed LaBarbera to tie it. I thought LaBarbera did really well, too. Making 31 saves on 34 shots is awesome. Even though the game ended in a tie, the OT session was really exciting.

Jakopin and Nycholat played really well defensively. Actually, Jakopin played a lot better than last season with the Barons. Just as long as he doesn't get too many concussions (that was the problem last season).

Like I said, I didn't get to listen to the game on Saturday, as well as other games played the same night as the Barons, but I think there's a lot of talent on the Pack. The Rangers should give some of these guys a chance soon.