View Single Post
Old
03-31-2011, 06:13 PM
Blubba Jenkins
Staying Faithful

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynameis19 View Post
Clearly different games than you. Some mistakes? Are you kidding me? He is a lock for 4+ TOs a game. And not little ones on the boards where a fight for the puck can continue, but he literally passes it to the middle of the ice, directly on the opposing teams stick. That is a HUGE mistake.

Twice the player? OEL has better hands, better vision, and is so far ahead in pure talent there is no comparison. I can't think of a single thing Flemko does better than OEL. The only advantage he has on OEL is that he is older.

Yandle and Demo have done far more than Flemko. And Yandle brings so much more, that he actually makes up for his mistakes. Not only that, those two as a pairing don't make as many costly turnovers as Flemko.

I simply can not agree that Flemko should be in our top six. He should be our 8th. Behind: Aucoin, Jovo, Klesla, Rosi, Yandle, Demo, and OEL.
I feel like the only reason he hasn't been in the pressbox for those idiotic turnovers was because he got lucky and Bryz was able to bailed his ass out everytime. Not to mention that he's picked a couple of misguiding secondary assists.

Blubba Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote