View Single Post
Old
03-31-2011, 09:03 PM
SERE 24
LGR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
And why is it difficult for some of you to understand that Hank is payed ELITE PLAYER MONEY to do that? I can easily say "if our offense had scored more goals in those three games, we would be on a five game winning streak! Why is that difficult for you to understand!" They're both hypothetical. Our defense and Hank was winning us games. Sometimes that happens. The last two games it just didn't happen.

You make it sound like i'm not upset with the outcome of this game, or the game itself.
Are you kidding me? The most elite goalies in the world rarely do what Henrik had been doing over the last stretch of games; you know that the only other goalies in the past 20 year to record as many shutouts as Hank has this year are sure-fire hall-of-famers Brodeur and Hasek? Hank doesn't get paid elite money to be a one man team. A 2.00 GAA over the last 5 games would still be elite; he had a .48 GAA over the last 4 before tonight. It's not even about the anemic goal total; it's about the fact that the team hasn't come to play besides Hank recently. Do they want the playoffs or not? We know Hank does (ergo he's earning his paycheck) what about the rest of them?

SERE 24 is offline   Reply With Quote