View Single Post
Old
03-31-2011, 09:06 PM
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetterqvist24 View Post
Are you kidding me? The most elite goalies in the world rarely do what Henrik had been doing over the last stretch of games; you know that the only other goalies in the past 20 year to record as many shutouts as Hank has this year are sure-fire hall-of-famers Brodeur and Hasek? Hank doesn't get paid elite money to be a one man team. A 2.00 GAA over the last 5 games would still be elite; he had a .48 GAA over the last 4 before tonight. It's not even about the anemic goal total; it's about the fact that the team hasn't come to play besides Hank recently. Do they want the playoffs or not? We know Hank does (ergo he's earning his paycheck) what about the rest of them?
...I'm agreeing with you, it looks like. The offense hasn't come to play in the last games. I also like that people say the Stepan goal in Boston was a fluke when it was a great deflection. The defense has also been fine the past games. I'm saying that Hank CAN and SHOULD win us games because he's the best in the world. You guys make it sound like it's atrocious he's winning us games when the only thing that matters is that we SHOULD be winning games.

BlueshirtBlitz is online now   Reply With Quote