View Single Post
Old
08-04-2005, 04:03 PM
10 ft. pole

vCash: 500
I like the idea of having all these centers. We know that at least one of Belanger or Armstrong will be cut so that frees up 750k in cap space.The cap only counts to the active roster as well. I am penciling Ziggy in. I know if they are going to go over their 32 million dollar budget it will be for the Palfmeister. Thats what flexibility is all about guys. Roenick was a unique situation and they took advantage of it. The Kings are not stupid. The best way to get fans back is winning. They'll make a hell of a lot more money in this town with a comeback cup run.

Frolov-Demitra-Palffy
-This line can move and score they will be a handful. These guys will demand attention from the other teams stopper line.

Brown-Conroy-Roenick
-This is a physical second wave that can all hit and score. All Americans as well.

Cowan-Cammellari-Klatt
-Cammy gets some help on the boards and waits for his shot on the top line. Also will be able to step in when injuries hit us.

Robitaille-Belanger-Avery
-Sean really will replace Lappy. We simply slide him in to the french Canadian line. They should score some ugly goals with Belanger's 5 real nice ones a year.

Norstrom-Gleason
-Timmy needs to develop and I cannot think of a better role model than our Captain.

Visnovski-Miller
-Seems like a good pairing that will compliment each other. Hopefully both these guys can stay healthy for 70 games each. That would be amazing on its own though.

Dempsey-Corvo
-Dempsey was under-rated and played very solid last year. Corvo is not a bad 6th D-man. He is simply the new Modry. Every team has one so get over it. Maybe Petiot and Grebs sack up a little and can take the job away from him.

Garon/LaBarbera
-This is tactical and genius in my mind. Goalies rely on reactions and with most of the pros taking a year off and some half assing it over in Europe some of the usual names may take a while to get their stroke back. The Kings went and signed arguably the two best goalies in the AHL over the course of the regular season. They are conditioned young and hungry to win. DT even said its going to be a dogfight in camp for the 1 goalie spot. These guys are most likely going to get some pretty good goal support if you look above.