View Single Post
Old
04-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKampfer View Post
Im being told as well that ticketmaster is handling all these playoff tickets and not the Kings. Id love to hear the experiences of any ST holders who bought theres right before the playoffs in previous years and if you had to wait so long to get your playoff pricing and location.
Unless you can get "pay as we play" plan for playoffs, you are probably better off buying them on your own. ymmv

I got rid of my season seats a few years back but I buy a pack of some kind every year whether it is a holiday pack or some other offer they put out. I also put together a handful of group tickets games (15+ tix for a game) for my friend during the year and I tried to buy playoff tickets last year and they wanted to charge me for the first and second round (8 games) right off the bat and would refund me the money if they don't play any of those. It just seemed really ticky tack to me so I just went through ticketmaster. FYI.. I was buying 8 seats so 8 tickets times 8 games = no thanks.

Either way, you might get a price break on the playoff tickets compared to ticketmaster plus no ticketmaster fees but I can almost guarantee you the $40 face value 300 level playoff ticket isn't going to be much cheaper than $30-35 and even that is a stretch. I don't care if Kevin Westgarth is on the first line. They know they are going to sell the games out regardless and they won't be doling out big discounts.

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote