View Single Post
Old
04-02-2011, 10:21 AM
TollefsenFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlueNorwegian View Post
Im one of the Norwegians here who DO understand this move. Thats because I like to think that I maybe understand the process he is going through a little better than some other Norwegian hockey fans who may be new to the NHL and N.A hockey. A lot of them never watched a single game of NHL hockey before he made the move accross the Atlantic.

He lookes fatigued in my eyes. The guy has never played as much hockey as he has this year and I think its a win win for both parties. Go to the AHL, get your confidence back and go home in the summer and train your ass off so you can keep it up throughout a whole season. I think he will use this experience to his advantage. He knows what it takes now, he has a very good head on his shoulders and he will be back playing for the Rangers for sure! Some players take longer to develope and I still have all the faith in the world that Zucc will pan out to be a good NHL'er but he will never tear it up in the NHL like he did in the GET Ligaen and the SEL.
I agree! Hate to say it I also think that zuce will be a great nhler, but im not sure if nyr is the right club. By that i mean its a big club. Perhaps it would be better for him to play in a smaller club like columbus cause he will get more icetime and the coach will be more patient. Just look at how well Knutsen played for columbus. Sucked for anaheim, star in columbus

TollefsenFan is offline   Reply With Quote