View Single Post
Old
04-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCoach View Post
It's got to where 21 games is just not a fluke. Especially since I have been talking about this stat for two months. I did not just pull it out of my hat today. I noticed this before, and it is still happening.
Which makes Pyatt more valuable to this team than Markov? It's all good to get those stats, they are indeed interesting. But any chance you've also pulled out the type of opponents we happened to have to explain those stats? Any chance some other stuff happening while he was in or out of the lineup? I mean, while Martin made some good and bad moves, do you seriously think he voluntarily to not dress him while statswise as far as you're concerned, it's crystal clear that Pyatt is totally making this team much better?

Pyatt is not as bad as most people think he is. Yes, I'd appreciate a 4th liner to be more physical but Pyatt does his job. Just not sure that doing your job makes you the MOST valuable player on the Habs 'cause who else had those kinds of stats when they were playing or not? Only Markov did at one point but this year, statswise, Markov is a no show.....Yet, he's not valuable?

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote