View Single Post
Old
04-03-2011, 01:29 PM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
Until we were up by a goal with less than a minute to go and on the powerplay....Trotz inexplicably throws out Arnott's line, Erat makes a bad pass, the rest is history.....

We crashed and burned in that one moment. We lost that late game edge. I would like to say, "it happens", but frankly, it was the worst choke job I have ever witnessed in a hockey game.
That was no where close to the worse choke job in hockey. An errant pass 200ft away from our goal? It only happens about 20x a game. Plus, for a team that had already been shutout twice in the series, people are awfully optimistic in dreaming what would have happened past game 5.

If you want choke, look at Boson giving up a 3-0 Series lead and to Montreal.

As for Detroit. How many 3 goal leads have we had this year that have resulted in a loss? Someone can chime in because I don't know. Was this the second?

I didn't see a complete breakdown in the Predators. We scored 3. They came back and scored 3, with the help of some nice bounces.

Just put it behind, learn, and move on. Detroit lost their last game 10-3. I can't imagine these boards if that happened here. But they move on. The real hockey is coming up.

dulzhok is offline   Reply With Quote