View Single Post
Old
04-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Aucoin3

vCash: 500
I know I am probably just nieve but I truely believe that Garth Snow will make a big trade this offseason that will include some NHL assets going the other way to bring in a true top line wing. I just dont see him coming into the season with the abundance of NHL caliber players. Do not mistake me calling an abudence of NHL caliber players to mean top tier guys but just more than a roster full of guys who belong in the NHL. I really dont see them going with Nino as the only change up front. Remember the Isles also have Trent Hunter coming back next year. If I'm not forgetting anyone that leaves Tavares, Moulson, Parenteau, Nielsen, Grabner, Okposo, Bailey, Comeau, Hunter, Niedereitter, Martin, Joensuu as NHL caliber guys. Not to mention Konopka, Haley, Rakashini, Petrov, etc. as possible guys. Then on defense there is Streit, MacDonald, Jurcina, Eaton, Motteau, Hillen, Wishart, Hamonic and young guys like Katic, Donovan and DeHaan. I still believe the Isles will try to bring in another vet dman and possibly resign Martinek.

That leaves us with an abundence of middle of the line bodies. I really feel a trade is a brewing in Islander country!

Sort of stayed on topic I believe.

Aucoin3 is offline   Reply With Quote