View Single Post
Old
04-04-2011, 12:14 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Dutch View Post
... It's still the scenario I'm rooting for. The Kings and the Ducks in round one would be ... it would be amazing to experience that. I can't believe there are people who wouldn't want that to happen. The Stars don't even belong in the playoffs; I've been saying that all season long. I wouldn't mind seeing Chicago get eliminated somehow, and the Flames getting in - but that would take a miracle.
Yeah I don't understand why people wouldn't want to play the Ducks or have them in the playoffs. I think the Ducks in the playoffs gives the Kings a better chance to make a run. Dallas isn't going to do anything in the playoffs. Chicago might very well get cleaned up by Vancouver this year but there will be that stigma in their minds so an upset isn't out of the question. I could also see the Ducks upsetting the Sharks or Wings should they play them. Now imagine Vancouver losing to Chicago, Detroit or San Jose getting eliminated and the Kings beating Nashville/Phoenix. The Kings would then play Anaheim in round 2. Ok, not likely but it certainly is possible.