View Single Post
Old
04-04-2011, 01:17 PM
DIEHARD the King fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
You think shutting down Getzlaf, Perry and Ryan is an easy task? Not to mention how hot Teemu and Lubo have been for them. I envision the Ducks giving Vancouver problems. The Ducks can be hard to play against physically and I think they have enough offense to defeat the Canucks.
I think the way the Waterfowl are playing they will give anyone they face all they can handle. The thought of the Canucks losing in the first round brings a devilish smirk to my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadite View Post
I'd want them both to lose. No question the Canucks fans have taken it up a notch on the annoyance rankings but it would be a cold day in hell before I want success for the Ducks.
Interesting tidbit on NHL radio a few minutes ago. In 76-77 when the olympics were in montreal, the habs won the preseidents trophy and the cup. The year Calgary hosted the Olympics they also won the presidents trophy and the Cup. This year vancouver hosted the olympics, has the president trophy sown up and is predicted to win the cup (not by me).

Very few things could be sweeter than to see them get bounced early. The suicide watch that would be placed on their entire fan base would be priceless