View Single Post
Old
04-04-2011, 10:17 PM
wubwubwubwub
What, Me Worry?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The King of Town View Post
What does one have to gain from any post in this entire thread? The whole thing is pointless, except to make people who don't seem to be able to think for themselves without first being told what it is they should think, somehow feel better about themselves.

It's nothing that hasn't already been discussed ad nauseam.

Congratulations, would you like a pat on the back? You haven't been proven anything, which is Suiteness' point.
Wow you are quite the jerk, aren't you?
1) I specifically said later its not my kind of thread, I just posted so I would at least partially pertain to the topic
2) I also specifically went out of my way to say all it was on my part is blind faith, just so spiteful people like you wouldn't make stupid comments about what I should or should not do to my back.
3) This thread is of interest to some. It isn't to you, Suiteness... or me. None of us have any reason to be posting how pointless or uninteresting we find this thread. Not trying to play mod, and I'm not even sure thats a rule, I just felt bad for the people who actually want a thread to discuss this topic.
4) With that being said, clearly I shouldn't be having this argument anymore. Sorry to all and if anyone else has an issue with this either PM me if you really care that much (not an insult to anyone who already has called me out), or just don't expect a response.

Sorry for this stupidity, guys.

wubwubwubwub is offline   Reply With Quote