View Single Post
Old
04-05-2011, 03:46 AM
Handlanger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aucoin3 View Post
I know I am probably just nieve but I truely believe that Garth Snow will make a big trade this offseason that will include some NHL assets

Tavares, Moulson, Parenteau, Nielsen, Grabner, Okposo, Bailey, Comeau, Hunter, Niedereitter, Martin, Joensuu as NHL caliber guys. Not to mention Konopka, Haley, Rakashini, Petrov, etc. as possible guys. Streit, MacDonald, Jurcina, Eaton, Motteau, Hillen, Wishart, Hamonic, Katic, Donovan and DeHaan.
Well my friend, the only problem is: From that list, only Tavares, Moulson, Nielsen, Grabner, Okposo, Streit, MacDonald, Hamonic and Niederreiter together with a sweetener would bring you a top player back. And those are the players we will certainly not trade.

If Garth is able to bring in a bonafide 1st line player, it will through free agency or the by trading our 1st round pick and a young Top 6 roster player (like Bailey).

You won't fetch a top line player in exchange for Joensuu, Haley, Konopka, Bailey, Martin, Jurcina, Eaton, Mottau, Hillen, Katic, Donovan and DeHann, not even if you package them all together...

Handlanger is offline   Reply With Quote