View Single Post
Old
10-13-2003, 06:31 PM
Vlad The Impaler

vCash: 500
I watched the better poart of the two first periods of the game tonight, missed the third.

I was VERY impressed with Nash. He creates things, he uses his size well and he's got great, great hands. I really liked how he got progressively under the skin of opponents tonight.

This guy will be a force in a few years. He could become one of the best power forward in the league. I agree with sundinfan13 (God, do people choose annoyingly bland and utterly pointless handles around here) that his skating needs work. He gets where he needs to go on the ice but his motion is just atrocious. He could be a lot more effective and gain some speed. He'd probably spend less energy going from point A to B than he does right now.

Nash has put some weight and is learning to use it. He's already light years ahead of turds like Taylor Pyatt who wonder around aimlessly and don't use their size. For a 19 years old, he is really impressive.

He will be a key component on this team and I think with his attitude, he could be a great playoffs performer. The difference between him and the other talented big guys coming up in recent years is the attitude. Most of the others have a wussy mindset. Nash has anything but that.