View Single Post
Old
04-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Jersey Girl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mullichicken25 View Post
aside from the obvious reasons why im happy we came back and won, there is another

i was so happy to see the commentary guys looks like d-bags after at least 2 hours of non stop bruin knob-slobbing

i certainlly didnt expect a rangers love-fest but last night was out of control...it felt like watching a steelers game where its pretty much painted as Gods gift to sports vs some other schmucks

i am alone on this? i had no idea there was such a boston love affair out there
I really didn't feel that at all. When the announcers were critical in the first half of the game, they had every right to be critical. We're just so used to the Rosen/Micheletti Rangers spin that when a Brickley or an Olczyk says something the least bit negative, it sounds so foreign.

When the Bruins were playing well and the Rangers were playing poorly, that's what he said. Difficult to argue with him.

That said, I thought Brickley was actually pulling for the Rangers when they started their comeback. Sounded like they both got completely caught up in the emotion of the building, and really looked at it from a Rangers perspective.

Jersey Girl is offline   Reply With Quote