View Single Post
Old
04-05-2011, 11:20 AM
macavoy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendresse View Post
So are we talking about another Carey Price than the one who had 2 shutouts in the 2008 playoffs against the Bruins?
Cherry picking 2 games doesn't make a career. The reality is Price has failed to step up more times than not in the playoffs. That is reality, don't blame me because you can't face reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
In 2008 Price shut out the Bruins in game 7. Wasn't he also good in the first 2 home games of that series? I thought the Habs' D was inept in 2 of the 3 losses.

Face it, you didn't recognize between seasons, when you were posting like crazy, that Price could/would live up to his potential and that would supplant Halak. Now you're pleasantly surprised?
Go back and look at my post history, all of last season I supported Price 100%, I just wanted Halak to play more last year because I felt he was ahead of his development compared to Price. You'll also see that I always felt Price had the higher upside.

Again, your trying to cherry pick 2 games out of like 19 playoff appearances. Face reality, he hasn't stepped up his game in the majority of his playoff appearances. Facing reality doesn't make him a sive, it just means he was young and didn't step up during those games.

macavoy is offline   Reply With Quote