View Single Post
Old
04-05-2011, 11:39 PM
satrabyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
Most 23 yr olds are useless

I think your opinion is wrong if you're saying he didn't contribute anything. Game is played on ice, not paper where everyone points to when mentioning his years prior to this one. He's always showed he can compete at a high level, but he was still a boy growing into the player we see today, the 24 yr old LK that if we had this famous Sather patience with he'd be a leader for this team now with all the other top youngsters.

Last year down the stretch Tippett played Korpikoski against the Wests toughest opponents, why? Cause he is mediocre and a non difference maker?

This year he was a leader and key contributor to one of the leagues top teams. And some of you tell me its a byproduct of his minutes!!??

24 yrs old and one of the tougher players to play against in the West, but who cares, numbers are needed, not winners.
Bingo! couldint of said it better myself. Points isnt everything and a guy like that would be real nice right now. Those finish players play a very tough and grindy role and now he even adds good scoring ability, well hes showing why he was picked so high. Unfortunately on another team because we gave up on his so early for no apparent reason other than he wanted out. Please dont give me the we have Cally or Dubi that play the same role because u can never have enough guys like that esp when one gets hurt i.e Cally. These are just the subtle trades that Sather does and gets no **** for it. Goes down as another terrible trade in my book.

satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote