View Single Post
Old
04-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Holdurbreathe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSidorkiewicz View Post
Agree to disagree then on last years playoffs.

It seems that most people are willing to give Murray a second chance because of how he handled the team firesale, but somehow Clouston is being made into a scapegoat now and he's the source of all these problems, where's his second chance? Seems to me with these younger guys now they are buying into what Clouston is saying more and more.

I think he's gone anyway IMO at the end of the season no matter what, so its all moot anyway I guess. Hell it seems like Garrioch hates him, so he must be doing one thing right at least.
Nice try, but sorry.

You stated about Clouston "coached pretty damn well for his first ever playoffs against Pittsburgh".

My response was, Clouston was outcoached by Dan Bylsma, a coach with similar NHL experience in last year's playoffs. I also suggested his NHL record might reflect extenuating circumstances.

Now you somehow arrive at a place where Clouston is a scapegoat and what people feel about Murray is in some way relevant.

Regarding the bolded text, if you believe the recent performance of the Sens means anything other than the kids wanting to show well for the future, may I suggest you reconsider.

The reason behind the recent results are, significantly better goaltending, lack of pressure, effort by the Bingo Brigade and as Carvel indicated, teams aren't bringing their 'A game' when facing the current Sens.

Holdurbreathe is offline   Reply With Quote