View Single Post
Old
04-06-2011, 09:48 AM
bluechipbonzo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm11 View Post
I have to agree here, Comeau has a role on any NHL team at this point IMO. He can skate, shoot, hit and pass like a top six but seems to mentally not have it so this equals good third liner to me. He can play the PP and be an emergency call up on the top six anyday. I just have a weird feeling Comeau will step up in huge games, especially the playoffs. He was a real valuable player for team canada at his WJC and at the time those games meant the world to 18 year olds..
This.

Comeau is still evolving, and was excellent at the start of the year with Bailey.

Another year of development for Bailey, and next season we should start to see a 20goal, 30 assist centre- kid is talented.

Comeau, for all his inconsistency, is still a 20 goal guy...everything you said about the extras he brings is important too- plus he can play a pretty decent penalty kill.

I am going to say next season, we will have a top-ten penalty kill, and lead the NHL in shorties again (and that has nothing to do with Rhakshani call-ups...)

bluechipbonzo is offline   Reply With Quote