View Single Post
Old
04-06-2011, 12:35 PM
satrabyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerFan10 View Post
What exactly does Zucc bring to the table for the playoffs? Even if Drury isn't scoring goals, he's at least someone that can be trusted on the ice, can win a defensive zone faceoff when you need it, can kill penalties.

Not that Zuc doesn't, but Drury's style of play epitomizes what our identity is. He may not be in his prime anymore, and he may be a step behind with the injuries he's had this year, but I'd much rather have Drury on the roster than Zuc right now.
Really? I guess were goin to have to see how Drury looks with the whole season of rest and rehab. He better damn sure bring 120% intensity or else your statement is bogus about him better than Zuxx. With regards to Gilroy its the same thing he better get hard on the forecheck and grind or else hell find the bench very early and prob be the end of his season. But i will say i have seen some flashes of him against the boards more often than in the defensive zone so maybe hes more suited as a forward. Give it a try, like i said will get a good idea after the first period or two.

Last edited by satrabyk: 04-06-2011 at 12:47 PM.
satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote