View Single Post
Old
04-06-2011, 01:41 PM
FlyerSithLord

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyerSithLord
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJoseph View Post
Seems this team is missing the one thing that seemed to be the glue that sparked this team when they needed it most.....Lappy !I keep waiting for the big hit, the big blocked shot, the big fight, and most importantly the big in your face attitude that he displayed daily on the ice.
We are no where close to being a high intensity physical hockey club that plays with the EDGE that lappy brought to the locker room and to the ice.It seems that even though our club is near the top of the division etc, we are lacking in the intensity and desire phase of the game that is crucial come play off time.....We have a very talented club skill wise, but somebody better step up soon so this club can complete the mission that was started late last season....I can only hope that come April 13th this team can find that energy and sense of MISSION that lappy seemed to personify late last year.
I remember back in 05-06 wondering if it would've lifted or motivated the team if Primeau was on the bench. I wonder the same about Lappy.

FlyerSithLord is offline   Reply With Quote