View Single Post
Old
04-07-2011, 07:38 AM
duga

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garl View Post
That's pretty good, even though I doubt Bykov really considered him as an NT candidate. Kuznetsov now that was a real candidate.

And that Phenomenon thing was really premature.
Well, I think it's time for Bykov to check his options for the Olympics, and Petrov could be one, though being a long shot.

I like his awareness around the goal, when the puck gets to him there somehow, he's really dangerous and Russia, that got tons of players that score mainly on one-on-one skill plays, definitely is in need of players with that asset. his playingstyle does combine both types in him, that makes him interesting. so the question well be, if his talentlevel is high enough to perform in that style on internat. level.... and he got to hurry a bit, cause there are other prospects, whit comparable skillset, that could overtake him, like Kytsin, who plays much more physical.

BTW, Garl, though you aren't Russian you are always very well informed about there players:
have you ever heard of Artur Lauta? plays Russian juniors, but his surname sounds Finnish, doesn't it? and his first name sounds to be of celtic or even nordic descent, but slavic...

duga is offline   Reply With Quote