View Single Post
Old
04-07-2011, 10:19 AM
GeorgeHamiltonsTan

vCash: 500
Please win this game. I dont know what the scenarios are as far as getting a point, going 1-1 or 1-0-1 in these next two, but I just dont want to face the Devils on Saturday knowing that they can potentially knock us out of the playoffs again by one point - or even worse - a tiebreaker. This Rangers team doesnt deserve that, they really dont. But its not about who deserves making it, its about who plays well enough to make it. So take your two points in regulation tonight and control your own fate.

i know there have been a lot of "must win" games lately but this is really it folks. if they lose this one they are SCREWWWED. They need 3 points since Car would win out on the tiebreaker due to bettmans awful loser point system. so they need a win tonight and at least a point against the debs, of course a carolina loss at some point would be helpful but doubtful. Im still shocked at the way Det laid down yesterday. IF they lose tonight and carolina beats atlanta tomorrow well be tied going into saturday and we all know how this plays out. que nbc footage of last years philly game that we got to enjoy over and over and over again last week....Gee it sure wouldve been nice if they showed up for either the buffalo or islander games.

settle in ladies and gents here comes another heartbreaker.