View Single Post
Old
04-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deriik2020 View Post
How come when you complain about Torts it's 100% painted as his fault by you and you neglect to mention anything positive but when we win you only give him partial credit and still take time to point out all he does wrong. It's called bias and that's why you got the head shake. Then again it's just human nature to complain about something you dislike so I can't fault you too bad. You are a little unfair in your Torts ciriticisms though most of the stuff you say is correct even if it is a little colored.
I only give him partial credit because I do not think he deserves 100 percent of the credit when we win. Its as simple as that. I think we have a good roster and should win our fair share of games.

At the same time, I am sure you are right to a extent. You argue your case so to speak, and its easy to be a tad biased.

I question my self for sure. Like I wonder if maybe Torts is thinking something like -- "This year I am going to keep it extremely simple. We have a very young team, and I am going to pin down the basics, it will cost us, but its better to get one thing right instead of doing everything half-arsed. Next year we will build on it and expand our game". It's perfectly possible. But he is still having this young squad doing the same mistakes as his first roster in NY did, and his last roster in Tampa did.

Ola is offline   Reply With Quote