Hatcher - Noble

PK2:
Broten - Drury
Samuelsson - Seiling

PK3:
Jarvis - Ward
Hatcher - Noble

other F's who could get SHTOI: Muller, Stanley, Lemaire, Fairbairn

* takes faceoffs. Muller was a very good faceoff man, while Forsberg was not. i put Hull and Stasiuk in the middle on PP b/c they will be playing there: Stasiuk at the net, Hull in the slot.

i don't think the jerseys need advertisements, so here are the jerseys:
http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=3...1&postcount=82

3rd jersey:
- A wonderful top 6. You absolutely did the right thing by splitting up Bobby and Brett. Lemaire is still a perfectly solid partner for Hull, who just needs someone to get the puck over to him. He can do the rest.

- Forsberg is probably in my top 5 non-Habs players of all-time. Love the way he plays, and he falls into the Eric Lindros category of "how much better could he have been?". Kirk Muller is probably a poor 2nd liner here, but I understand why he's up there

- Decent 3rd line. Don't know very much about Ward, but Broten and Drury were both very adequate performers.

- Like the 4th line, if you're going for shutdown. Duchesne was a very strong PKer whom I forgot about when I was picking, and Jarvis is someone you certainly don't have to worry about getting injured, and he's also quite good.

- In my honest opinion, your defense, as a whole, is average at best. I've actually never seen anyone use Reg Noble as a defenseman, so I really find that to be intriguing. Hatcher is also a good shutdown guy.

- Rafalski and Ulf are good contrast, the typical offense/defense pairing.

- I honestly don't know much about Seiling, and Lumme stopped playing right around the time I got into hockey.

- The way you've listed your PP units somewhat confuses me. I understand Muller/Drury are the face-off men, but then what?

- No issues with the PK units

- Babcock is a solid coach who will likely continue to rise in the rankings. He may be top 15-20 material soon, if he isn't already

Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote