View Single Post
Old
04-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
please do the research and tell me where we are since the all star break. I would almost bet money it is 17-19 percent.

edit

we are 17 for 90 since the allstar break which is 18.888888888

if you put that percentage vs the season long percentage of the rest of the league (and I understand they have more games as a sample, but for this exercise in showing the pp isn't awful, it is the only thing available. If you want the absolut 100 percent info, do the math for yourself)

anyway our 18.8 percent would be good for ninth in the league.
So what you are telling me is that you would prefer to look at half the season and base your judgement of the power play on that. Last time I checked, a season is 82 games long not 40 something. That is like me saying we've had a good two months of business with a profit of $1,000,000 but its okay that makes up for the $4,000,000 we lost at the beginning of the year.

Big picture>little picture.

Sure the power play has been clicking well lately, but just because it has had a good two months or so does not mean its been lighting the world on fire. Granted, I will give you the lack of legwand and other offensive players made our weak power play weaker at the start of the year, it still hasn't been a highlight.

Besides, look at our franchise's power play numbers for all our years. We have NEVER had a good power play. The best we have ever had was 06-07 and that was only 18th...

Again big picture>little picture

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote