View Single Post
Old
04-07-2011, 08:23 PM
kirsi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliemon89 View Post
Thanks to the CBJ ticket folks for ****ing over me and my 6 friends that were going to buy Rush Tickets online at noon on Saturday and then drive down to the game from Cleveland........CBJ folks just posted on their website that there won't be a Rush presale this Saturday..........because of the late notice the only tickets we could get for under $50 were standing room tickets in Section 103 for $31 each. Anyone have experience with standing room tickets they would like to share? I'm pretty pissed out this.

Also, we're all 21 years old and looking for a good time after the game.....obviously there's the rBar but that will probably be jammed all night.....what other bars downtown would have alot of college-aged kids and would be a good time Saturday night?
Standing room is good from there. It's annoying to not be able to sit but it is a good view. That's too bad about the tickets eh, normally I'd say it's not a problem to get tickets if you just come down and go for green seats or the normal rush tickets, but I understand coming from so far away you really want to make sure you will have a ticket!

R-Bar is superior.. I guess you could go to Brothers, or.... somewhere else. I don't do bars, so I don't know many.