Thread: Newsday: Grabner to get good deal
View Single Post
Old
04-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Sideshow Bob

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchy22 View Post
Katie digs with a plastic shovel and only in the spots that the Isles tell her to dig in.

Mitch
true. while im looking forward to the team working out a good deal with grabs, the article itself didn't really say much. There was no insight into if the isles were looking at a 1-2 year deal or a 4-15 year deal. its news when the deal is made, right now the article is vague fluff.

For those who get the print edition of newsday - did anyone notice that while the article had correct stats for grabs, the bulleted points under the headline and score from last night had different numbers - 1 less total goal and 1 less shorty. its as if it was prepared after his fist goal of the night but before the second. Now I've never tried to print a newspaper myself, but i imagine that the dealine for printing would be the same for the bulleted points as it would be for the body of the text. dont know if that error falls on Katie or the editors. now a big deal really, more amusing than anything else. just another example of the amaturish coverage we get.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote