View Single Post
Old
04-08-2011, 01:28 AM
White Plains Batman
Faceoffs? Faceoffs!!

vCash: 500
Well...that game was a bummer.

I don't know, they may be shot after the Cally injury. I am

I missed the game tonight because of work and I'm going to miss the game Saturday because of class. My DVR record is now 1-2 so I'm hoping to at least go .500

I don't know, this season has been a draining emotional roller coaster ride; what's another 48 hours?

If there's justice in this world, they get in on Saturday.

If not, well, I don't know, it's hard being a Rangers fan. Nothing comes easy. Ever. I'm not the most positive guy in the world but maybe this team continues to improve next year; get some more kids up like Hagelin, V-Tank, Krieder, etc. and I still say to find a way to add Richards AND Erhoff which will totally transform the PP.
And maybe Roman Horak becomes Darren Turcotte 2.0 as a checking center. Who knows.

Regardless, we still have Hagelin playing for an NCAA title, Thomas in the OHL playoffs, and if we're lucky, we can go see McD, Zuc, McLIrath, and maybe even Yogan/Werek/Horak help to Whalepack.

As far as next year goes (not to get TOO into it now); keep most of this team intact but guys like Christensen and Wolski who are too inconstant need to go.

White Plains Batman is offline   Reply With Quote