unwritten rules of beer leagues?
View Single Post
04-08-2011, 02:01 AM
Join Date: Sep 2006
For me personally -
- act like you've scored before
- 'agitator' or 'pest' is not a legitimate role in a beer league
- if you yourself are clearly too good for the div and you want to play with friends, have some fun setting up your friends and making plays with them. Don't just take it behind your net and go coast to coast every play for the easy goal.
- everyone plays roughly an equal amount. You just roll lines. At MOST you put out your scorers on a powerplay when you need a goal.
- don't be all tough and get in people's faces with a cage on, especially when the other guy doesn't.
- most importantly, you MUST, MUST have cold beer in the dressing room for after.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by hlrsr