View Single Post
Old
04-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Marty Straka
Don't Stop Believin'

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasereyes26 View Post
Hey does anyone know where the best place to get a jersey framed would be? Ive noticed that Jerseyed does them, but for $349, do they do a good job? Or is there a better/cheaper place?
Never going back to that store again... my girlfriend spent 120$ on a down payment to get me a custom Vintage 1994 Stanley Cup Rangers Brian Leetch jersey for my birthday.. they told her it would take a few weeks just in time for my birthday... my birthday roles along.. and they told her that it would take another few weeks and that they'd contact her. A few weeks later... no phone call so she calls them.. and the dude she dealt with before was on vacation and they had no idea what she was talking about.. that the dude would be back from vacation next week and that they'd look into it... a few weeks go by... still nothing... so she calls back... pretty pissed off since I never got my birthday present two months later... And the dude says that the jersey should have come in.. and that someone must have put it on the floor and sold it to a customer... Long story short... I never got my jersey