View Single Post
Old
04-08-2011, 12:20 PM
bsl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Dear Hockey Gods:

The last time I went to an end of the season game between my beloved Habs and those dreaded Leafs, the "Unthinkable" happened.

Since then I have been a good boy. I pray to the "Rocket" every night before I go to sleep, and I make sure to behave to the best of my ability as our patron saint "Beliveau" would want me too.

Since I'll be going again this Saturday, can you please grant me this one request?

Please watch over our beloved Habs, allowing them to be healthy for the start of the playoffs.

Sincerely,

H10H

P.S. If you can provide our boys a big can of "Whoop Ass" to bestow upon the Leafs, I'd really appreciate it.
My son, your prayers have removed all Jinxes from my beloved Habs, and you can rest easily tonight. Cheers,
God.

PS. The Family Guy shaky Monkey or whatever is funny but he really edges me when I'm a bit 'overstimulated' on a Friday night, or in pain on Saturday morning. Could you switch to Stewie for a while? Till the end of the playoffs? I think it would be good luck for our beloved Habs. Cheers again,
God