View Single Post
Old
04-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Machinehead
Tampa Bandwagon

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
You would be happy he turned into Doug Murray? A solid fierce DMaN however an 8 th round pick who played 4 years at Cornell before making it to the NHL . If you want Doug Murray you don't draft him 10 overall , I'm sorry . We have enough shut down D men with zero ability to move the puck , take over the pace of the game and run a PP . I hate to harp and hope the kid turns out to be an NHL er but picking this kid at 10 should get the Almighty Gordie Clark 's head examined . I guess Gordie saw good things in Dylan " Wade Belak V2.0 " McIlraths 's volleyball game , after all that's where his " excellent feet " probably excelled . What a joke people excited he gets to practice with the Ahl team since he could t help his JUNIOR team get out of the first round . If and when the Rags miss the playoffs it won't be because of toughness , or crease clearing or whatever you loons say it is because our PP failed us once again down the stretch .1-27 last 4 games !! I don't see Dylan Belak helping oh PP any time EVER . congratulations Slats and Almighty Gordie you now own the two biggest worst draft busts in history .
I don't think any of you understand what Dorado is saying. He's not saying Murray in the 8th round is a problem, he's saying that McIlrath at 10th overall is a problem, because you get guys like that in the 8th round.

Machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote