Old
04-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Cutty Sarkn3ss*
I bet u trade me

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Cutty Sarkn3ss*
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
I don't think it really matters if a players puts himself in a vulnerable position or not. Like I said take a look at what the NFL has done with QBs and receivers. There were too many injuries to the head. The league banned the kind of hits that were causing them. To some extent that has solved the problem.

You telling me Torres had to finish his check there, or that Ribeiro needed to make the hit on Handzus to make an effective hockey play in that situation? I don't think so. As fans we all love the big hit that often occurs when a player is blindsided, but it isn't our eggs that are getting scrambled by them.

I don't know if you're a card carrying member of the I hate Brown because he dives club or not, but drawing penalties is a part of the game. If a player keeps his feet moving and the player taking the penalty doesn't, oh well I guess the guy should learn to keep his feet moving.
I am the founder/president/CEO/CFO/COO/ECD of the Hating Brown Diving Club . .

There is drawing a penalty, and then there is doing a face whip lash, paired with a spinning barrel role nose dove to the ice.

We can agree to disagree on this, you're still my favorite poster

Cutty Sarkn3ss* is offline   Reply With Quote