View Single Post
Old
04-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 102
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Exactly, just have to develop thick skin. It is mandatory if you are going into an opposing arena... I have like 8 or 9 jerseys, only like 2-3 that are not signed and nothing special, so obviously those are the ones designated to do battle in opposing arenas, and I don't care too much what happens to them, they are made to be worn and damaged . I don't think I can go to a hockey game and not wear my jersey, unless the Kings are just not playing at all, then I don't want to be "that guy" wearing some random jersey to two unrelated teams.

Of course, I have some, like Robitaille's jersey that he wore during his retirement, that are safe under glass, but if the jersey wasn't worn, doesn't have historical or sentimental significance, and has only one signature or so on it then it is made to by worn in my opinion I usually practice in my signed Frolov sweater. Sure it gets it's wear, but it is one of my favorites, and it is just a standard signed sweater, nothing to write home about, not worth much more than what it was purchased for. Can't take it with me when I die, might as well wear it when I can

“This is for you Kings fans wherever you may be. All the frustration and disappointment of the past is gone. The 45 year drought is over. The Los Angeles Kings are indeed the Kings of the National Hockey League. They are the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions!” - Bob Miller