View Single Post
Old
04-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Blueshirt Special

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubbin View Post
I can't say anything but echo your words exactly. I've had season tickets since 1998. I'm not renewing. I'm done with them. I've spent way to much money for nothing in return except time wasted. I used to be a Mets fan. I haven't watched a baseball game since May of 2009. Believe me, it won't be that hard to do it to hockey either. I haven't remained at a Ranger game this year till the end. I don't care about the talk of the future of Dubinsky, Calahan blah blah blah. 3rd line ringers on any other good team. They look good to Ranger fans because it's relative to what we had in the late 90s and early 2000s. These guys aren't 1st or 2nd liners. THey have bursts of brilliance. Guess what. That's not enough.
Boo-Yah!

And this is all the fault of Glen Sather for the last 10+ years.

Why does the NY press not call this guy out? Where is Larry Brooks? Steve Zipay? Mark Everson?

Why is Sather allowed to get off? Tom Coughlin woudl not get away with this!! Neither would fat boy (Jets)!

Why is Sather never taken to task over the crap job he has done? Or Dolan for that matter? *****-ass NY press!!