View Single Post
Old
04-09-2011, 01:27 AM
free0717

vCash: 500
I try not to be negative. But it is hard not to be. The Canes are gonna roll tomorrow nite. Tampa is locked into the 5 seed. Players will be rested and the rest of the team is going to take an exhale meanwhile the Canes are gonna come with there A game. Ward has two shutouts in a row. Season Over. We had a lot of positives this year. Finally got younger and we have a core group. Other than Valentenko, I don't see anyone with the Pack making the team next year. Grachev needs another year. Christian Thomas and Carl Hagelin have a chance to make the Rangers. But I believe Thomas goes back to Oshawa and Hagelin will start the year with the Pack. I am suprised we didn't sign Werek yet. He has shown enough to earn a ELC. Werek is not ready yet. Neither is Bourque. Kreider will stay in school. McIlrath will go back to Moose Jaw. I hope we don't sign Brad Richards. I really feel this guy has alot of Mileage and he will get a 5 year deal. Stay the course. Get younger. Sign a couple of vets who will play on one year contracts. No A level Free Agents. Sign McCabe.

If Drury doesn't retire, keep him and let him play out his last year. Hopefully the new CBA will have free buyouts and we could get Redden, Booguard off our books.

I think our year to shine is 2012-13.