View Single Post
Old
04-09-2011, 11:42 AM
JeromeHP
@Jerome_Berube

vCash: 500
watch quebec-shawinigan last night, some thought on some draft prospect even if it was a blowout and no one on shawinigan had a good game

-Anton Zlobin: was one of the few guy who tried and didnt look awful out there. has a great shot but his skating is a turn off.
-Jonathan Racine: Love to get involded physically. not a strong game, tough to get a good read on him since it was a blowout. bigger version of mikael tam
-Dillon Donnely: struggle big time, got burn more than once on the outside by the quick rempart forward. Will only get pick in the draft because he's a willing fighter
-Yannick Veilleux: big kid who get involded physically but he's not smart about it. took 2 penalty for hit from behind. skating need work.

On Quebec side one guy who really stand out not only for his size but for his 2 sweet breakaway goal was Alexandre Grenier. He's a 19 years old late bloomer who was playing jr AAA earlier this season. He's 6"5 and has great hands, good stickhandler too. Remind me of a Eric Daze kind of player. Skating is ok, need some work but its not that bad for a 6"5 player. I will totally draft this kid in the late round in the upcoming draft. Im 100% sure one team will, he's having terrific playoff + he's got great size wich every scouts love. He's my sleeper pick.