View Single Post
Old
04-09-2011, 01:01 PM
McOilbleeder
RattsSSV on the avy

vCash: 50
Congrats guys on the post season.

This Oiler fan will be cheering for you in the west.

I really think you guys have the potential to go deep into the playoffs. You just need to score.

The good news is, you guys are hard to score against. Being one of the top defensive teams, both as ES and PK, really helps your cause in the post season.

Also having a goalie that can steal a game is essential in the playoffs, which you guys have.

The only thing you guys need to do is score. If you guys can score atleast 2 goals/gmae in the playoffs, you guys should come out winning most of the time. Especially in the 1st round if you guys play a team like the Kings(who I think is an ideal match up for you folks) or Phoenix(who I think you can beat).

I think i you guys play either LA or PHX, you guys can win the 1st round and move on.

Also, in a seven game series, I have a hard time picking any other team but you. With how physical you guys can be(and you know your whole team will turn it on in the playoffs in that department), you'll just wear opponents down.

Lets go Nashville!