View Single Post
Old
04-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Orr Nightmare

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deriik2020 View Post
You just compared the following situations as if they are the same
"We have a ton of D prospects. We have almost no big time talents on wing or in our system. The few we have like kreider are question marks. We draft another D-man "

"We have no scorers. We may draft one later in the 2nd round. We may also sign a big time centerman. We draft another D-man."

You took fact and equated it to hypothetical. Doesn't make sense. How could we have known we could draft CT and he would have this season? How could we know BR will sign with us? Silly Silly arguement. I get what you tried to say but it's a terrible comparison.
Everyone stated how loaded we are on defense but we didnt have a true crease clearer and this was "need" pick, instead, I think Gordie saw a kid that possess skills that very few have...how many Shea Weber's are out there.

All of these monday morning draft experts, how many people were crying when we picked Kreider, he went to a small school, didn't have the competition, how would he hold up, then the kid started to flash magic and everyone was kissing his ass...just very fickle. I always thought Ranger fans were the smartest in the league but this board has changed my opinion.

Orr Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote