View Single Post
Old
04-09-2011, 11:25 PM
Emptyvoid

vCash: 500
I feel it's a tie between the 5-3 comeback vs the Bruins and the 3-2 OT win vs the Pens. The 5-3 comeback obviously was huge because of it being a must win and just how epic the comeback was.

However that 3-2 OT win, where the refs were practically handing the Pens the win, where we get down 2-1 very late in the game and have Staal? make a great rush up the ice and execute to tie the game. And then that BEAUTIFUL, absolutely BEAUTIFUL way to end the game with Dubinsky's toe drag and pass to Callahan.

That game, I feel, was the most responsible for setting the tone, dynamic and character of this team. Never give the **** up, always giving it every single ounce you have.

I ****ing love this team, I simply cannot express in words how proud I am of these group and players, how happy of the system being established here and the good position we are in for the future.

Thank you Rangers for the best season I've watched (this is my 3rd season watching the rangers), it was a hell of a ride but one I will never regret being on.

Now give the Caps HELL!

Emptyvoid is offline   Reply With Quote