View Single Post
Old
04-10-2011, 02:09 AM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

vCash: 500
Staal always seems to do a good job against Ovechkin. And with Sauer and McD playing so well, you'd think we'll only have trouble when we play in Washington and Boudreau uses talent and speed to exploit McCabe and Eminger. Hopefully their experience can win out over their (lack of) speed. And having an elite goaltender doesn't hurt our cause either. Let's hope one of their goalies doesn't suddenly decide to awaken like the way Varlamov suddenly did for them in 2009. Or Niemi or Leighton did last year. I think they are going with Neuvirth? We've lit him up before. If Washington can snag Vokoun or Bryzgalov over the summer, they are gonna be naaaaasty! I wonder if they go the Russian route.

On offense, Semin also seems to have a wrist injury of sorts and Ovechkin recently took an extended period of time off to heal up some injuries so it's possible he isn't 100%.

They just got Green back but you have to wonder if he isn't 100% either. Wideman has some sort of leg injury so if he manages to play, we may be able to exploit him with speed. Not that he is much of a defender to begin with. Tom Poti MIA? Carlson and Alzner are good young defenders. but they are young. and beyond those two, Schultz, Hannan, Erskine don't give me much pause.

LGR! umm... Rangers in 6? in 6!