Old
04-10-2011, 02:21 AM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by habakkuk View Post
What if I said we could have 3 top six forwards, with a combined total of 73 goals and 154 points and we wouldn't have to give anybody off our big team roster to get them.
What if I said we would trade three of our top 4 goal scorers for a couple of minor league crapshoots.
That's what we've done in trading our problem children: Sergei 23g 50pts,
Milkhail 29g 58 pts and Matt 21g 46 pts. Obviously there's something rotten in Denmark because we havn't heard a peep from either of these players since they we liberated from Montreal. There is a serious problem somewhere, whether it's in the evaluation of our young players or in the way we handle them in Montreal.
Notice I didn't mention Roy, Leclair or Latendresse.
Is this a team where history, tradition or conformitity are more important than talent? I'm delighted we have Price, Subban and Pacioretty to lead us forward but was worried about Subban for a while. He seemed to being led down the same old road where the media prepares the way by telling us how immature how disruptive or how useless these guys are just prior to the organization trading them.
By the time these guys are finally traded we've destroyed any trade value they might have had.
I would tell you who gives a ****.
Your what people call "living in the past"
Get over it. they're gone.
Just because they did it somewhere else doesnt mean they would of done it here.

Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote