View Single Post
Old
04-10-2011, 10:14 AM
Blatant
Formerly NYRFan1823

vCash: 500
FORWARDS:

* Anisimov, Artem B+ Even though he went through some patches where he struggled, he improved a lot, and is still extremely young
* Avery, Sean D One of the biggest dissapointments of the year
* Boyle, Brian B+ Has had an amazing season, still wish he would be a little bit tougher
* Callahan, Ryan A- Unfortunately he had a lot of injuries, and his style of play might lead to this in the future as well. Much more skilled player than many here thought.
* Christensen, Erik B- Just too inconsistent.
* Dubinsky, Brandon A Leads the team in points and goals, shows great leadership, sores big goals and makes big plays
* Fedentenko, Ruslan A- He recieves a high grade in my book because he plays well night in and night out, even though it may not come up on the score sheet
* Gaborik, Marian C Still had a decent season numerically. Was injured a lot of the season, dissapointment.
* Prospal, Vinny B+ Has been great for us while he has played, many thought his career was over, still a bit too slow.
* Prust, Brandon A Just does everything we need him to do, King of the shorties.
* Stepan, Derek- A Who expected him to even make the team?
* Wolski, Wojtek- C+ Inconsistent, he is still young, maybe Torts can work on him, has top 6 talent.
* Zuccarello, Mats- B- Has been good at times, still has to adjust. Learn to play with his size.
* +Drury, Chris- ? I will wait to see what he does in the playoffs, I think he can be big for us, scored a big goal vs NJ.

DEFENSEMEN:

* Eminger, Steve- A I give him an A because he did an amazing job holding this D together when people got hurt, traded, or were scratched because they were not playing well. Far exceeded my expectations.
* Gilroy, Matt B- Not as bad as everyone thinks, will not be worth the money next year.
* Girardi, Dan B+ Has been very good this year, has had a few bad games. Need him to help shut down OV.
* McCabe, Bryan- B- Not too great defensively, and has not helped our PP too much since being here.
* McDonagh, Ryan- A. Absolutely amazing rookie season. Hopefully he can get more involved with the offense in the future.
* Sauer, Mike A. Also an amazing rookie season.
* Staal,Mark A- Has been very solid this year, want him to shoot more and join the rush more often.

GOALTENDERS:

* Lundqvist, Henrik A- Went through a little rough stretch in the beginning, has looked great since. Still an Amazing year.
* Biron, Martin- A Did a great job as a backup, wish he was healthy down the stretch.

Blatant is offline   Reply With Quote