View Single Post
Old
04-10-2011, 11:00 AM
  #48
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD
 
BigFatCat999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Campbell, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,666
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohniusMaximus View Post
I. Want. Detroit.
DITTO.

51% chance of Detroit, 42% chance of whoever #4 is, 7% chance of SJ.

BigFatCat999 is offline