View Single Post
Old
04-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Mr Atoz*
I hid the Atavachron

vCash: 500
FORWARDS:

* Anisimov, Artem B- Still too inconsistent and in my mind undeserving of the raves he sometimes gets
* Avery, Sean C- I still think he could have been better if the coach used him more wisely and maybe beat some sense into him
* Boyle, Brian A There was no reason to think he would ever had a season like this one
* Callahan, Ryan A- All effort, a little more scoring would be nice
* Christensen, Erik D Does anyone have Sigmund Freud's phone number?
* Dubinsky, Brandon B+ Similar to Callahan
* Fedentenko, Ruslan B Seems to miss open nets more than he should. But done most of what could be expected
* Gaborik, Marian C Is he hurt? Crybaby? Slacker?
* Prospal, Vinny B+ Would be higher if he was healthy and able to keep his level of play up for full season
* Prust, Brandon A- Gets the A- only because he sometimes fights and loses when we have the momentum
* Stepan, Derek B+ Good start, see what happens
* Wolski, Wojtek C Should be better with his talent. Lend him Freud when he's through with Christensen
* Zuccarello, Mats C Still don't get why you guys love him
* Drury, Chris F I don't care if he scored yesterday. I want him off my team

DEFENSEMEN:

* Eminger, Steve B A very pleasant surprise. Why is he benched for Gilroy?
* Gilroy, Matt F If you don't know why then you should leave here and never come back
* Girardi, Dan B+ Sometimes out of position and always slow. But way more positives than negatives.
* McCabe, Bryan INC I still don't know if he makes the power play better, even though it has been better since he came
* McDonagh, Ryan B+ Great for a rookie but he's still beaten. Some have blinders on for him
* Sauer, Mike A- Good in every area
* Staal,Mark B+ Similar to Girardi & McDonagh. People seem to see only the good. He's slow and gets beaten more than people like to admit. If he and Girardi are as good as some of you think, why did the Rangers barely make the playoffs?

GOALTENDERS:

* Lundqvist, Henrik A- Most of the minus was first half of season.
* Biron, Martin B+ Did very well in limited action but bad break (!) hurt the team. Obviously not his fault

Mr Atoz* is offline   Reply With Quote