View Single Post
Old
10-14-2003, 07:18 AM
Mizral

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor dyck
there are only two guys worth 8 mill per - lidstrom and bertuzzi. I am a small market team fan and even Iwould say that the nucks are doing well if they sign bertuzzi to a 3 year 21-24 mill deal.

BTW, on Hockey Night in Toronto, it was rumoured that this deal replaces the current deal and adds two years. So bert would be ufa after three years, including this one.
That's cool. Idealy, I'd like to keep Bertuzzi until he's at least 32 years of age. After that, well, maybe it would be a good time to trade him - that is, unless we've gotten a Cup by then, in which case I'd like to keep any guys who were getting us cups!

As for Naslund, yeah he does have a groin injury, but I don't think it's hurting his play. Naslund has actually played very well if you asked me. He was the key on the Morrison goal today, but he didn't get a point. As I'm sure he would tell you, if the team is winning games, it shouldn't be a big issue. Though I'm sure the rest of us would rest easier if he popped a goal against Detroit.