View Single Post
Old
04-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Colby
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Artem Anisimov - B: Improved on his rookie year. Good two way forward with skill.
Sean Avery - C-/D+: He had a good run as a Ranger, but it's time for him to go.
Brian Boyle - A-: Obviously an unexpected source of offense. Played in all situations.
Ryan Callahan - A: Would have loved to seen his numbers had he played a full season.
Erik Christensen - C: His inconsistency is no secret. Thank God for his SO skills.
Brandon Dubinsky - A-: Stepped up his production this year. No complaints.
Ruslan Fedotenko - B+: Excellent, veteran presence. Even chipped in some offense.
Marian Gaborik - B-/C+: Disappointing season. Of course more was expected, but he was still
an offensive threat. I wonder if injuries played a bigger role than we
think.
Vinny Prospal - B: I give him a lot of credit for playing this year. Produced at a good clip.
Brandon Prust - A: Played a huge role in the Rangers success this season. The SHG were nice.
Derek Stepan - A-: Great rookie season. Needs to get stronger, work on consistency and FO's.
Wojtek Wolski - B-: Needs to get more out of his ability. He wasn't a liability, though.
Mats Zuccarello - B: Love his offensive creativity. Adjusted well to North America.
Chris Drury - INC: I feel it would be unfair to give him a grade.

Steve Eminger - B: Wasn't expecting much, but he was steady on the blueline.
Matt Gilroy - C-/D+: He's not a good player. I don't get the hatred for him, though.
Dan Girardi - B+: Fantastic 1st half. Overall, it was a great season for him.
Bryan McCabe - INC: Considering what the Rangers gave up for him, I think he was a
welcome addition.
Michael Sauer - A-: Can't say enough good things about him.
Ryan McDonagh - A-: Can't say enough good things about him.
Marc Staal - A-/B+: Still the Rangers top D-man.

Henrik Lundqvist - A-: Perhaps the best season of his career.
Martin Biron - A-: Did exactly what he was brought into to do.

Colby is offline   Reply With Quote